Are you ready for your attendance at the Lameness in Ruminants Conference?
This information will help you plan your travel.
|REGISTRATION & BADGES:
Conference registration and activities will take place on the second floor of the DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomington hotel. There is an elevator and escalator to the second floor from the lobby. Look for signs pointing you in the right direction.
REGISTRATION DESK HOURS:
Monday/Tuesday – open at 7:30 a.m. Central time
Wednesday/Thursday – open at 7:00 a.m. Central time
PRE- and POST-CONFERENCE SESSIONS:
Be sure to dress appropriately for any pre- or post-conference session(s) you registered for. Check the weather forecast.
– Communications: Supporting Client Motivation – this session will take place indoors in the Bloomington Room.
– Hoof Trimming – both hoof trimming preconference sessions will take place outside in the Southeast parking lot.
– Nutrition and Hoof Health – a shuttle will take attendees to Zinpro and the session will be held indoors.
– Farm Tour – participants will be bussed and boot covers will be provided. Dress for the weather and wear proper footwear.
– Summer Hoof Trimming School – participants will be bussed. Dress for the weather and wear proper footwear.
TUESDAY EVENING WELCOME RECEPTION:
Welcome to Minnesota! Join us in the Exhibits on Tuesday from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. for a Minnesota tailgate! This is a gameday-themed evening. Come hungry and thirsty to experience a tailgate with Vikings football, Twins baseball, Timberwolves basketball, Wild hockey and United soccer food and beverage stations. Show us who you cheer for by wearing your favorite team jersey. We want to see jerseys from around the world represented!
Conference sessions will take place in the Grand Ballroom West and Grand Ballroom Center. General sessions are in Grand Ballroom West. Abstracts will be presented in the Grand Ballroom Center.
EXHIBITS & POSTERS:
Exhibits and posters will be located in the Grand Ballroom East. They will be open Tuesday, August 2 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m., Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4 from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Present your ticket at the door on Thursday evening to experience a wonderful dinner and entertainment in the Veranda room. Experience the cultural history of Minnesota’s Indigenous peoples with a performance from Native Pride. Attire for the gala is business professional. Tickets are still available for the gala for $150 each. Please purchase your ticket(s) at the registration desk by Wednesday at Noon.